TAGKC is excited to bring our Telugu community together virtually for this Sankranthi. It is time to unleash your inner artist !
Virtual Rangoli Contest Rules
1. 1-2 members in a team. Only one registration entry per team/individual is allowed.
2. Rangoli Theme: Open to your creativity.
Rangoli Under 18 Theme: Open to your creativity.
3. Create your Rangoli in the comfort of your home with colors. You can use your own colors at home or TAGKC can provide a coloring kit that includes colors and white chalk powder. TAGKC will contact you about a ‘contact-free’ color kit pickup location after the registration is completed.
4. Rangoli Size restrictions: Minimum 4 ft and Maximum 6ft.
5. Allowed props in addition to colors and chalk powder: flower petals, color sand, grains, lentils
6. Please send us the below information to TAGKC email address email@example.com.
* Picture of the Rangoli design before adding the colors.
* Picture of you working on coloring the Rangoli. Please make sure your faces are visible and clear.
* A clear picture of your completed Rangoli for the team of judges’ review. Please ensure the pictures are in high resolution and unedited.
Their decision is final and correspondence regarding the judgement will not be entertained.
7. Our judges will select the top 3 entries from the two categories ‘Adults’ and ‘Under 18’ (Total 6 prizes). Winning criteria are as follows:
* The intensity and depth of the theme/design.
* Detailing and perfection.
* Color combination and appeal.
* Creativity and Innovations.
8. Completed rangoli entries will be accepted from January 13 2023 – January 18 2023 3:00 PM. Late entries will not be accepted.
9. We will contact the winners via email/TAGKC’s Facebook page on January 19 2023.
10. This competition is meant for Kansas residents only.
Prizes |Adults |Under 18
Prize 1 $100 $100
Prize 2 $75 $75
Prize 3 $50 $50
‘Maa intlo Sankranthi’ Family Photo Contest Rules.
Share a picture of your family’s Sankranthi festivities for a chance to win a $50 gift card. No prior registration is needed. This competition is meant for Kansas residents only.
* The picture should be sent in .jpg format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the picture is high resolution.
* Cannot use your old/existing pictures.
* Family members in the picture should be dressed in ethnic wear only.
* Traditional decorations/props can be included.
* Only one picture entry is allowed per family.
* Two families that can showcase the true spirit of Sankranthi will be selected by a team of Judges and their decision is final.
*Winners will be contacted through email/TAGKC’s Facebook page.
Send All Rangoli Pics to email@example.com