In the next few weeks, you can benefit from a new website still located at jocogov.org. The new home has undergone construction for the past several months, and we are finishing the final touches to give you a new and improved online experience based on data and feedback from users like you.
What can you expect from your new home?
Improved site layout
- Better access to important information for the community.
- More intuitive navigation and easier-to-find content.
- One entry point for paying all county bills or fees.
- Significantly improved search tool connecting you to information you want from our website, as well as other county-related websites, like our Library and Park and Recreation sites.
- Responsive design optimizes the website whether viewing on a small or large screen
- Enhanced ADA accessibility with ongoing compliance monitoring to make the site useful for everyone.
Improved availability and security
- Redundant hosting to increase availability of the website for all users.
- Segmentation of the website from Johnson County Government applications to improve security.
- Enhanced monitoring and response to suspicious cyber activity.
Stay tuned for your invitation to tour the county’s new online home!