“Swabhiman-Hindu Mela” is organized by volunteers for our next generation – our children and youth. ALL ARE WELCOME! Please RSVP promptly as soon as to the Evite to prepare for lunch by the volunteers. You may forward this link to others:
Activities: will start sharp by 11am.
Following is the agenda for the activity:
1. Khel(games) for all age groups. Main focus will be children and youth. Later
2. Dialogue and Discussion with all age groups. Focus will be on next generation – our children and youth. Play, Interact and take questions from them and answer their doubts and questions about our culture, customs and Cow protection etc , which they face in the schools/colleges. And prepare them to give right answer, loud and boldly. So kindly come to event with your children sharp by 11 am.
3. Followed by free lunch prepared by volunteers. Kindly RSVP (need count to prepare the lunch).
4. All voluntary donations from the patrons, on the day of the event, will be donated to the temple.
5. I request every child bring just $1/..(one dollar)to the event . It is a large sum I believe . Objective is simple: putting the seed, the habit of “Giving and Supporting” our temple every time they come. We need to infuse and cultivate it at this young age. So that in long run these children eventually take over the reins of the chariot (Temple ).
6. Most important three volunteers (Svayam Sevaks) all the way from Kansas City coming to mingle with Topekans- to participate and play and take questions from the attendees. Events start sharp by 11 am.
Look forward to see u all @ the event.
Contact info: Dr. Raju: 785-250-3802
Kiran Shah; Rajesh Trivedi