We are getting ready for our first event of the year. Please join us in celebrating India's Republic Day on 30th of January
from 11:00 am onwards
via our social media pages.
With new year we have received great hope of fighting with Covid-19 however we still need to be careful and cautious for couple of months. During this tough time when we are still locked inside our houses, IAKC is committed to provide entertainment and create a connection among community virtually.
We have received registration from some amazing performers of our city so please block your calendars to enjoy these performances. For kids we are doing our Drawing competition. Here are the rules for Drawing competition –
Virtual Republic Day Drawing Completion Rules
Age Group (6 yr – 14 yr)
1. Drawing/painting must be on paper of A3 size (297 x 420 mm) or A2 size (420 x 594 mm) or A4.
2. Acceptable tools of drawing/painting include pencil, crayon, watercolor, oil paint.
3. Computer drawing, Photographs, wires and other 3D objects are not acceptable.
4. The completed artwork must be on a flat piece of paper.
5. The drawing/painting must be on theme – Resilience, we bend but don't break.
6. Name and age of the participant must be clearly mentioned on the back of the painting in English Language.
7. Drawing/painting must be dropped off at one of the following addresses by January 24th, 2021.
1) 8905 W. 148th Street Overland Park, KS 66221
2) 8205 W. 127th Circle, Overland Park, KS 66213
Getting through the COVID-19 pandemic was not easy and Resilience is one personality trait that helped us keep going with no end in sight. It’s proven that we depend on the support of many systems in our lives, our health care system and many other emergency systems in our communities and to honor the fact we are going with the theme Resilience : We Bend but Do not Break for this year. We would love to hear stories of Resilience from community so please share the story of you or someone you know with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and keep smiling
Please follow us on our social pages to stay caught up with our events & activities.
For more information check our Webpage
Our Annual membership is for Calendar Year. Check details for Membership
Sponsors: To support us please check our Website