COVID-19 has affected us all – ourselves, our kids, our communities and beyond. If you are able to, please help make an impact in your local community. Some of the simpler ways are listed below.
Ways to Help Your Community
- COVID-19 Reporting UpdateAs of May 11, 2023, laboratory testing and cases of COVID-19 are no longer reportable to KDHE or your local health department; however, clusters or outbreaks remain reportable, and testing partners should continue to send COVID-19 results.
Looking for the COVID-19 vaccine? Here are links to websites of organizations around the Kansas City area where you can sign up to schedule your vaccine. As of April 25, 2021. Vaccinations are available to all persons age 16 and older.
Public Health Departments
- University of Kansas Health System
- Saint Luke’s Health System
- North Kansas City Hospital/Operation Safe
- Truman Medical Centers
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Olathe Health System
- HCA Midwest Health Hospitals:
———- Research Medical Center, Lee’s Summit Medical Center, Centerpoint Medical Center
———- Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center
———- Belton Regional Medical Center, Lafayette Regional Medical Center
- CVS Pharmacy
- Independent Pharmacies
- Ball’s Food Pharmacies
- Cosentino’s and Price Chopper
- Hy-Vee Pharmacies
- Kroger/Dillons Pharmacies
- Walmart and Sam’s Club