COVID-19 has affected us all – ourselves, our kids, our communities and beyond. If you are able to, please help make an impact in your local community. Some of the simpler ways are listed below.
Ways to Help Your Community
- Free COVID-19 Tests Now Available for All Kansas CommunitiesThe Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE), in partnership with RF Catalytic Capital and Project Access to Covid Tests (Project ACT), is now offering free at-home COVID-19 tests to households in all Kansas communities.
Looking for the COVID-19 vaccine? Here are links to websites of organizations around the Kansas City area where you can sign up to schedule your vaccine. As of April 25, 2021. Vaccinations are available to all persons age 16 and older.
Public Health Departments
- University of Kansas Health System
- Saint Luke’s Health System
- North Kansas City Hospital/Operation Safe
- Truman Medical Centers
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Olathe Health System
- HCA Midwest Health Hospitals:
———- Research Medical Center, Lee’s Summit Medical Center, Centerpoint Medical Center
———- Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center
———- Belton Regional Medical Center, Lafayette Regional Medical Center
- Ball’s Food Pharmacies
- Cosentino’s and Price Chopper
- Hy-Vee Pharmacies
- Kroger/Dillons Pharmacies
- Walmart and Sam’s Club