For the first time ever, Badtameez Dil fame singer BENNY DAYAL is coming to KANSAS CITY for a concert. Show is set for Friday, 30th September 2022 8PM onwards.
Benny Dayal is an Indian playback singer. He is a prominent singer in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati and Marathi and more languages films. He sung more than 3500 songs in 19+ Indian languages . Some of his most popular songs include Badtameez Dil from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani; Bang Bang from Bang Bang; Pappu Can’t Dance from Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na; Rehna Tu from Delhi-6; Tarkeebein & Dum Dum from Tarkeebein; Nachde Ne Saare from Baar Baar Dekho; Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu from Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu; Ude Dil Befikre from Befikre; Bigadne De from 83; and Let’s Nacho from Kapoor & Sons leaving the crowd in awe and lost in the soulful as well as foot-tapping music.
Can’t wait to see you all at the event!
Note: There would be ample parking available at the venue at a first-come-first-serve basis.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any sponsorship & event queries.
Terms & Conditions
1. All Sales are FINAL. However, we do have a flexible refund policy and attendees can get full refund without the Eventbrite fees up to 7 days prior to the event.
2. The person in whose name the ticket is issued must also be present at the door with valid photo ID.
3. A printout/ soft copy of the ticket with the barcode should be produced at the venue.
4. Any failure in providing the aforementioned documents may result in denial of admission to the event with no refund.
5. In case of event being cancelled/postponed Eventbrite will refund only the face value of the ticket and NOT the service fee.
6. As per current health requirements, all attendees must present proof of a COVID-19 vaccination in order to enter the venue and attend the show.
7. Mask wearing will be as per current mandate in the area.
8. The venue reserves the right to alter safety protocols at any time and at its sole discretion of the management.
9. The event organizers value the safety of our audiences, artists, and staff.