Job #10728-MH1199 Stacy Yelton
Location: Shawnee Mission, KS
- 90% SSIS/ETL Work
- Experience with query/data performance tuning
- SQL Stored Procedures (SQL Server 2005/2008)
- Experience with working with transactions
- Logging experience with SSIS packages
- Experience deploying numerous SSIS packages in production
- Majority of time should have been spent doing database related work over the recent past
- Must have worked with the building blocks of SSIS - in-depth knowledge of SSIS
- Must be able to hit the ground running with ETL.
- Candidates really need SSRS as well - Most of the SSIS deliverables are designed for user reporting, so the user interface for report delivery is essential.
- Informatica experience is highly preferred
- Any C# experience is a plus
Under general supervision, performs process analysis and provides technical solutions using company-directed advanced methods and technologies. Functions as a top-level technical expert in one or more highly specialized areas of applications systems analysis and programming and provides technical leadership on moderately complex projects. Participates in solution brainstorming and provides technical instruction and coaching to others within organization. Develops technical project deliverables, including those that can be utilized by others during solution development, implementation and maintenance. Thoroughly plans and executes testing of assigned system components and may have project or application quality assurance review responsibilities. Works with customers to establish reasonable project scope, requirements and commitments. May be required to lead small feasibility and proposal studies or moderately complex development or enhancement projects.
- Maintain high level of proficiency in company-directed advanced methods and technologies for assigned applications in order to complete own technical assignments and to provide guidance to others within organization.
- Maintain advanced systems analysis and design skills in order to create sound, flexible system solutions to business problems.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate systems solutions to business problems to team members, business unit representatives, management, and other impacted project teams.
- Utilize proven project management methods to plan, track, and status projects. Proactively manage expectations of all customers and management by identifying, communicating, and mitigating risks.
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies, tools and methods and assist in their initial deployment into the organization. Serve on standards sub-committees.
- Maintain a high level of personal productivity and quality and help others within the team organization and company to make improvements.
- Positively respond to change and influence others to do the same.
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency, emphasizing action; Rapidly resolve issues with own and with team’s work, plan, and direction.
- Foster cooperation and build consensus; Gain agreement and resolve issues and conflicts.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
- Meets technical skill requirements of the position (see attached)
- Two or more years of work experience in a Programmer/Analyst position (or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree in a software development discipline or equivalent combined education/work experience required.
- Must work effectively in a team environment.
- Highly skilled in verbal and written communications.
Contact : Stacy Yelton
Please let them know Venkat Manda sent you!
Tricom Technical Services
|< Prev||Next >|